Wednesday, November 01, 2006


So it was one of those particularly horrible days and I had to call home to get messages because I was expecting a doctor’s office to return a call. The doctor’s office was just another part of the horror of the day. So I dialed our voice mail and this is the message that greeted me:

Um
Aunt Peg and Uncle Shelden…
I want you to come over.
But…
Um, I’ll give you some roses if you come over one night.
And when it’s fall, we’ll both jump in the leaves.
When it’s winter, we’ll both eat snow.
And in spring, when can pick flowers.
And when it’s February, we can go see the baby.
And summer, we can go in the pool one time.
Bye.

I saved the message and it’s good for another 15 days. I sent a copy to myself so maybe I can keep doing that and when it disappears, I’ll still have it to listen to on those other horrible days!
Everyone should have a message like this one!

No comments: