Monday, August 07, 2006

Eagles Pre-season – Hall of Fame Game

Well you KNEW this was going to happen sooner or later. First pre-season game of the 2006-2007 season… And WHO was there???? Not Ernie – he doesn’t come to pre-season gatherings. Not Neal – he just came back from vacation. Not Dooner – he’s in California – and besides, he probably needs an exemption for this season so I don’t even count him. AT LEAST HE CALLED when the Eagles scored.

Peg was there… of yeah, of course I was there. I tried not to be too loud, be cause we all know that only ERNIE can be loud and be funny. When I’m loud, it’s stupid and NOT funny. I’m a little bitter, of course, but I’ve been trying to control myself.I was talking “drunken gibberish” so a lot of F-bombs were dropped. I promise to try harder and better throughout the season. And also, I promise to be quieter… but I still love McNabb.

No comments: