Sunday, June 10, 2007



A friend of mine has a lame blog but he did turn me on to this site. If you've ever struggled with a personal computer, you'll enjoy these:


This is the site: http://www.xkcd.com/ You should check it out! I highly recommend it.

Why am I posting this? I don't know, perhaps to cover the ache in my heart. A friend died and she was pretty remarkable. It shook me to the core, this one... I've buried lots of folks, but this lady shouldn't be dead... no, not a bit. As my dear friend, Pam, said "How can someone so alive be so dead?"
This was a lady who took life by the balls. It just doesn't seem possible that she isn't raising hell anymore... Well, I believe that she may be giving God a run for Her (Betty Anne's image of God is not an old guy with a white beard) money! I hope Betty Anne goes easy on Her.

No comments: